If you have installed the Arlo camera in order to add an extra layer of security and you are looking for adjusting the motion sensitivity, you are required to either follow the procedure or make a call at Arlo Pro Support Phone Number.
Here Is Procedure One Can Make Use Of To Adjust The Setting Motion Sensitive Of Your Camera:
- What you need to do is log in to your Arlo account or to launch the Arlo app on your very first step.
- Click on Mode option and then tap the device you are using whose motion sensitivity needs to be adjusted.
- A pencil icon appeared just next to the mode that you need to click and edit.
- Afterwards, you are required to click Edit for Arlo Pro Wire-Free cameras.
- Once you are done, you need to tap the pencil icon available next to sensitive motion is detected.
- Now what you ought to do is move the slider according to your needs in order to adjust the sensitivity level for the purpose of motion detection for the camera you have installed.
- If you are making use of a computer system, click Back and then save option.
- If you are making use Arlo app, click on the Save option and go to edit rule to return to editing and click done to bring editing to an end.
- Once you are done lock, stop and barrel, the settings of motion sensitivity are saved in a proper manner.
In case, you are not comfortable with the procedure cited above, consider calling at Arlo Support Number (a toll free facility available round the clock even on Sundays and public holidays) would be beneficial step towards the resolution. Once you give a call, your call will be answered by the experts who will guide you the complete procedure in a step by step manner and you will be able to do whatever you are looking for in an trouble free manner.