Adding Arlo camera to your account is as easy as piece of cake. It completely depends on the subscription plan you are using as it allows a certain number of devices to be added in to your account. What you need to do is deactivate one of your existing devices or avail another subscription plan if you have already as many cameras added to your Arlo account as your plan supports. In order to do so, you can either walk through the cited instructions or ask for the experts via Arlo Technical Support Phone Number at anytime.
- Step 1:
- First off all, what you need to do is launch the Arlo app through the device you are using.
- Step 2:
- Afterwards, you are required to log in to your Arlo account. For that, you have to directly go to arlo.netgear.com and enter your username as well as account password in a proper manner.
- Once you reach out to your Arlo account, click Add Device in order to add the additional device to your Camera.
- Step 4:
- Here, you will be provided with the list of choices in which you need to select the new device according to your needs.
- Step 5:
- Lastly, you ought to follow on screen instructions to order to add your new system to your Arlo account.
These five steps will efficiently assist you in adding new Arlo camera to your existing account without any trouble as the process is pretty simple and given in a step by step manner. Besides, the possibility of getting errors or other problems is oblivious. So, it would be wise to be prepared with the required troubleshooting tools and techniques in order to confront the issues. In case, you are capable enough to deal with the hurdles, you need to place a call at Arlo Camera Customer Support Number which will connect you to a team of geeks who will effectively root out your mishaps, within a couple of minutes. Just because of round the clock availability, the solution can be availed at anytime at the most affordable price.