Battery-powered and specially designed Arlo security cameras now come with the new characteristic of the cloud activity area. Using Arlo Application, you can efficiently create custom movement areas to highlight areas of concern in your camera scene. When you use the Cloud Activity area, Arlo Security Camera records suspicious moments and informs you when it identifies movement in the activity area. And this special feature assures that you only pay attention which is important and thus it reduces the number of irrelevant alerts along with the security recording. Arlo smart has combined intelligence to Arlo home security cameras. If you are interested to know about Arlo line-up cameras, you can dial Arlo Tech Support Phone Number. Here, you will get all the essential information from the executives of this security camera.
You must remember that Arlo Smart is only available in the US. Once you approve Arlo Smart on related Arlo, Arlo Pro 2, Arlo Go or Arlo Pro home security cameras, you are allowed to easily design cloud activity area to reduce unnecessary information. One noteworthy thing is that when the speed is detected, the respective camera sends the security video on the cloud so that you have been created in the cloud activity zone for the purpose of processing to fix the speed of the case. Whenever the associated camera is running on the battery energy, you can see that the battery is decreasing more than generic, even if you do not keep a lot of records in a distinct library.
Follow the steps to setup Activity Zones
- First, you have to download the Arlo application in your device. Also, you need to sign-in to the Arlo account.
- Then, click on the settings > and my device.
- Now, you need to tap or click on the respective Arlo camera for where you are willing to make an activity zone.
- After that. Click on the activity zones.
- Now, you have to click on the video settings.
- Now, you will need to click on the "+" icon to generate a new area. If you are using a web browser, it's time to click on "Generate a new area". Remember that the zones are orthogonal every time.
- To remove a zone on the intelligently created Arlo app, you have to drive the particular zone, on the left, and tap "Remove" now. Now, to change the area of the zone, you should draw appropriate edges. Also, you can remove it via Arlo Phone Number.
- At last, to optimize the zone name, you will need to tap the "pencil" icon. If you are using a web browser, click on "Next" on the respective area's name. You need to enter a name for the zone. Next, click "Save" or tap to save your settings.
In case, you find any difficulty in the above-given steps, then you can make a connection on Arlo Contact Number. The support executives team will offer you all the necessary information which you encounter while setting-up the activity zones.