Arlo cameras are one of the responsible surveillance cameras which are specifically designed to keep a birds eye on your premises effectively. However, so many hurdles are also associated with Arlo Security Cameras. Login trouble is one of such problems that are often being encountered and reported by so many users. For that, users can go through below given procedure in order to get rid of problems easily.
What Types Of Causes Can Be The Reason Behind Login Problems?
- Incorrect username as well as password or bad internet connectivity problems.
- Damaged browser session & configuration problems.
Note: Before proceeding to resolution, it would be wise to clear out cookies and cache.
Step 1: Install Base Station:
- An Ethernet cable is required through which you can connect base station.
- Connect the AC adapter & plug it into base station.
- Push the button so that power LED starts blinking in green color.
Step2: Arlo Account Registration:
- Go to arlo.com and opt for new setup option.
- Enter the required fields in a proper manner.
- Click ‘Next’. Once it is done, choose serial number available on base station and opt for ‘Continue’ option.
Arlo Camera Syncing Process:
- Get your security camera closer to station & press sync button and release after 2 to 3 seconds.
- Press sync button on camera and then release it after in a few clicks.
By doing so, users will be able to configure your camera & eradicate the whole host of problems with ease. Moreover, Arlo Technical Support Phone Number can be used through which users can connect with a Netgear certified professionals who will you step by step over the phone call to fix such kind of hurdles effectively.