Be it a home premises or office surrounding, Arlo security cameras help you to keep an eye on your premises. Novice users who are willing install these safety devices over their home might face some problems during a course of configuring this device. Here, it is strongly recommended to approach experts by making use of Arlo Customer Support Number in order to obtain the right guidance. However, it would be wise to give a try to do it on your own before getting involved with any available experts.
- First of all you need to install base station by connecting it through Ethernet cable
- Now, make use of AC adapter in order to connect with BS.
- Once it is done lock, stock and barrel, the internet LED along with power LED will start blinking in green color.
- Afterwards, you are required to register an Arlo Account.
- For that, just go to web browser and enter reach out Arlo login page.
- Here, you need to tap New System Setup and fill required field appropriately.
- Follow on screen instructions and continue to the next.
- Go to drop-down menu in order to select serial number of your base station.
- Click ‘Continue’ button to completely the process in a proper manner.
It is also advised to sync your Arlo Camera Security before making use of it. Besides, in any kind of problems take place while in the middle of above mentioned steps, just get in touch with professionals who are not only experienced but Netgear certified too. Here, these geeks leave no stone unturned in dealing with problems and make sure that such issues will never come in front of you.