Providing home security surveillance services is the major goal of Netgear’s Arlo. However, arlo strives always strives for the best and tries to develop the product as flawless as possible. Also, there are certain cases when our products may encounter certain issues. In such cases, one can easily contact Alro Com Support to recover their issues shortly in an efficient manner.
Here, in this blog, we are going to discuss a common camera configuration. If you aren’t aware of how to connect arlo camera to the internet, then it will be very helpful for you.
Well! Connecting arlo cameras to wi-fi is a however easy process, but it becomes complicated when you’re trying it first, or occurs some technical error. Check and try following steps if you find that camera isn’t connected to the wifi correctly.
- First of all you need to check that wi-fi router is working properly
- Are you getting wifi signals as per the required strength?
- Customize router settings according to the requirements of IP addresses for accessing the internet.
- It can be checked very easily; navigate to the browser and type word, “router” so that you can go to IP address settings of your computer.
- If searching doesn’t work, then type IP address in the address bar.
The connectivity issue might also be due to inappropriate or wrong placement of arlo cameras in respective to the home base station. It’s quite important for the camera to be in base station range if you want to receive better internet connectivity in your camera. Also, make sure that there should be no blockage of metal, wood, glass or other insulation material, as it can reduce signal strength.
Reading this description, hope you will be able to troubleshoot internet connectivity issue of your arlo camera. Otherwise, another suitable way to get customize internet connectivity of your arlo camera is to contact our customer care staff. Our Arlo Support executives in case you find any sort of technical issue. They are intellectual, professional and ready round the clock in order to guide you better.