For any camera or video surveillance equipment, the picture quality is considered a very crucial point to consider. Netgear’s Arlo cameras are popular for their clear image quality, and advanced image processing technology. Join Arlo Camera Support team to have more information on picture quality or know the capability to fix picture quality issues with the camera. However, there is a provision to improve the picture quality of Arlo security cameras in the Arlo configuration.
If you’ve questioned in your mind, how to improve the picture quality of your cameras, then read the steps given below:
- First of all change power management setting to best video
- Ensure your internet connection should be having at least 1 MBPS of uploading speed. You can check upload speed by after running an upload speed test on the browser.
- If your router supports traffic shaping & quality of service, then be sure that router settings are optimized to stream video.
If you want to improve picture quality in Arlo and Arlo pro wire-free cameras, then
- Ensure that cameras are in the range of the base station
- Lessen a number of wifi devices, transmitted frequencies, and networks to prevent interference.
Do you still have a query about the suitable location to place Arlo cameras? Let’s clear it more now.
- If you place cameras minimum 3 meters distance from cameras, then you can completely avoid single interference.
- Don’t place base station or cameras near microwaves, microwaves and wifi enabled devices.
- Take a suggestion from Arlo Support executives for more precaution & fix picture quality issues.
Hope, you well liked the description. You can customizing image quality and optimize it according to your preferences. For more Arlo Help or suggestion, contact our customer care staff now.