As we know Arlo security camera video has been recorded on the cloud database. And cloud storage, also, users of Arlo camera can attach the micro SD card in their Arlo camera to save the security video file locally. Once installed the micro SD card, Arlo camera users have to follow the below-given steps. And they can more support by joining Netgear Arlo Support. The support experts will get more accurate information to stream the recorded security files on the micro SD card.
Perform all the steps carefully with correct order to stream the recorded security video data saved on SD card:-
- As you always do, download & install the Arlo app in your smartphone, tablet, computer, and laptop. And access in your Arlo account with the right credentials.
- After getting access to your Arlo account, click on the setting icon.
- Then in the settings menu, there you will get an option designated as “My Device”. So you need to tap on “My Device” option.
- After that, under the My Device, tap on the Arlo wire-free camera to which micro SD card you have connected with your Arlo camera to record the security video.
- Click on the local storage option get Arlo Support if you have any confusion.
- Now, you need to tap on the front of micro SD card installed in the Aelo wire-free security camera. There are a few chances you can see the name rather than of micro SD card if the name has been selected to the inserted micro SD card.
- When you click on the micro SD card, then you will see the open option list. Then you need to tap on safety eject SD card from the option list.
- Now you have to until un-mounting of micro SD card is in process. Then you will get the pop message on your device screen with the un-mounting indication. Within a few moments, these pop-up windows will disappear. Take out your micro SD card from the from your camera. Also, you need to make sure the power supply of Arlo camera is not prevented when you are taking out your micro SD card. Also, you need to keep in mind while un-mounting process you do not remove the micro SD card.
- You need to position your micro SD card perfectly in the memory card slot of the card reader.
- Now its corresponding slot you need to insert the card which is available on your laptop, or computer. Also, you need to wait until your device recognizes your micro SD card & your card become available to access.
- When you see your SD card is available, then tap on it. Also, click on selected Arlo folder.
- Then all the security video recorded files will appear in the Arlo camera folder.
- Tap on the recorded files for streaming them.
Hope this, the information will quite enough for you to access the Arlo wire-free security camera’s recorded video files. For more information dial Arlo Customer Service Number. Netgear certified Support executives will offer you more information about Arlo camera streaming process.